By Working Group Safety of the COST Action B 14 Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Read or Download A European code of good practice for hyperbaric oxygen therapy PDF
Similar european books
This ebook bargains with festival coverage from the point of view of a company govt. It permits a hectic reader to head immediately to the enterprise perform with which he's involved and from there to a precis of the experts' therapy of that perform. even as, it presents the reader who needs so as to add an appreciation of anti-trust compliance to his expert portfolio with a complete evaluation of the topic, including a consultant to priceless resources of additional details.
- The Self in European and North American Culture: Development and Processes
- European Large Lakes Ecosystem changes and their ecological and socioeconomic impacts
- Reflections on European Integration: 50 Years of the Treaty of Rome
- European Monetary Integration 1970-79: British and French Experiences (St. Antony's Studies)
- Advances in Cross-National Comparison: A European Working Book for Demographic and Socio-Economic Variables
- Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Thermoelectrics: ECT 2013
Additional info for A European code of good practice for hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Diving and Hyperbaric Technology. 5. Medical First Aid 6. General principles of Medicine, and Medical Therapeutics. Courses on Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine for auxiliary staff, will provide good training in all these matters. D) Academic requirements and degrees. Some diving centres, off-shore facilities, and other specialised entities, result in some countries in specific degrees adapted to the activity of a chamber Operator. However, this condition should not be regarded as indispensable until the European Community establishes a specific degree for chamber Operators.
3. Usefulness and validity of the credential. In the meantime, lacking specific degrees in Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine, the aforementioned credential will be the guarantee for a Hyperbaric Specialist. May 2004 32 A EUROPEAN CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE FOR HBO THERAPY Annex 1 8 - MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS The aforementioned staff may be adapted to each facility according their particular conditions. The number of persons integrating the full staff will be enough to provide in any case at least the following persons and professions for every session of hyperbaric treatment.
Lock attendant station A special care should be given by the manufacturer of the system to make the control of the chambers easy and fool proof. Proper markings are needed showing gas circuits and functions of valves as well as their position. When video screen are used, their location and brightness should be controlled. Communication system should have a back-up arrangement, and the quality of microphones and speakers in the chambers should be of good quality, a permanent listening capability for the lock attendant is needed.